Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Well I have decided to start a blog...why I don't know...just a place to write my thoughts, prayers, the what's been going on in my life....so let's see...

Post #1
Today is Mom's birthday. What a blessing it is to have her for another year. Her birthday is another reminder that God is good all the time. Even through wig shopping, losing hair, sickness from treatments, and many other trials that God has overcome.

Now on to other thoughts.....My dad surprised us with a trip to the beach. I love the beach. We left Sunday morning and came back today. We took Carter with us. He is two now. He's getting so big so fast. I love that kid. He is truely a blessing from God. Being with him made me want a few kids of my own...(maybe one day). He was so good on the trip. I will try to post some pics of the trip in the next few days.

Until next time....may God bless you and yours!!!!!

No comments: