Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Turn!

Ha, the title of this post makes me think of my extremely cute niece, Riley Kate. This is one of her new favorite sayings and I thought it fits today's post to a "T"!

After being in (let's see if I can list them all).....



  1. Kelly

  2. Amanda

  3. Jessica

  4. Vickie

  5. Jessi

  6. Amy

  7. Julie

  8. Becky

  9. Claudia

  10. Faith

  11. Sheree

  12. Haven

  13. Angela

......weddings ....YES!! I have been a bridesmaid 13 times.....NO!!! I will not make it to 27 Dresses......now back to my post.....After being in all of these weddings it is now "MY TURN"!!! Ha last Saturday was my last time to be a bridesmaid as a single gal! Woohooo! We are getting married in exactly 131 days! Over our Christmas break I marked a few things off my to do list: I finalized the bridesmaid dresses (we are going to order them on Jan. 15th), Jonathon picked out his ring (and for some reason he pouted when he found out the price difference! HAHA!), I met with a florist and we hashed out my flower ideas (this was fun but all the options were a little over whelming), and we got new to us furniture for our house! I know the next five months will fly by with all the wedding planning, teaching, tutoring, and graduate school papers (boohoo)! I am so excited about all the changes!


No comments: