Saturday, February 5, 2011

I remember




Tomorrow we will celebrate Riley Kate's 2nd birthday!



I remember:
  • getting the phone call
  • the look on Carter's face
  • the wonder if she was ever going to come
  • the tears that feel when we first saw her

  • the day she came home

  • that same she got hiccups and Brad saying "boo" without thinking

  • our first photo shoot and that little lip sticking out

  • me changing her diaper and noticing her cord was gone
  • her sitting up

  • her baby dedication

  • her crawling

  • her snuggling

  • her walking

  • her talking

  • her 1st birthday
  • her saying Amber

  • her smile

  • her laughter

Wow! That's a lot of memories that one sweet girl has given me! Happy Birthday my sweet Riley Kate....Aunt Amber loves you!

1 comment:

Haven said...

Happy Birthday, Riley Kate! I hope you have a wonderful day! How sweet are your memories, Amber! Hope your week goes well!