This week is jammed packed of organizing! Yep, that's right! Today I got up bright and early...9a.m. ...... and got started on my to do list! I have already cleaned out one closet and have started on another! I am starting to go through my (junk) stuff
and get rid of some of it! I have a huge garbage pile and a yard sale pile. Maybe in April I can have a yard sale! Woohooo! To selling stuff at a low price and earning a little money.I am also planning to do a little shopping this week. Jonathon and I have had three showers (what a blessing) and we already have plans on what to buy with some of our gift cards and cash. This week we are buying a grill (Woohoo), getting curtains for our living room, and maybe buying blinds for the rest of the house. We are so excited to starting setting up house....ok maybe I am a little more than he is!
Have a great week! I will try to post some pictures as the week goes on!
No comments:
Post a Comment