
Here is one picture that a friend took of us as we were about to cut the cake!
Since we've made it back from our relaxing honeymoon we've been setting up the house and enjoying our summer. Since we don't have cable yet I bought a season of Everybody Loves Raymond and we've been watching that. We love that show and both crack up at that crazy family. Well the other day we were watching an episode in which the daughter ask Raymond, "Why did God put us(humans) on earth?" Raymond had no clue and the reason that was given was far from the truth. While watching it I wanted to scream...."We were placed on earth to bring honor and glory to God"! It's that simple!!! Well that led me to being convicted...."Am I honoring God?" Uggg, how can a simple episode convict me? Truth is it's not the episode...it's the Holy Spirit. Anyways, praying about getting rid of A LOT of me and bring in a lot of Christ!
Hope all is going well for you all!
1 comment:
Good to hear from you! Being married is quite the adventure and you learn something everyday about yourself and your hunny! I agree that we all need more Christ! That is never ending too!
We just turned off our cable and use our Netflix! So far so good! We love it and we are being frugal!
Hope your day goes great! Its Thursday cleaning for me!
Post a Comment