Friday October 12th The Journey to Hot Springs
All the Mississippi Ladies met up at my house and we headed out for Arkansas. On the way we looked at magazines, listened to Christmas music, solved some world problems, talked a 3 year old into taking a nap, and at one point I was being directed on what and how to color by the sassy 3 year old. Here's a few snapshots of us traveling...
We finally made it to Little Rock where stopped for a yummy lunch at Cracker Barrel. My sweet Momma Shirley was ready to eat and ready to shop. At one point she looked at Kelly and said "I could just shop in here for hours"! We laughed at this but if we would have allowed her she would have shopped for hours. While we were eatting lunch this man got an ear full from my AUNT who didn't take her SANITY meds that day. I was almost sure he was going to jump her ....it was pretty funny to watch his facial expressions as he listened to her crazy fictional gossip. After lunch we ran to Sams club and then finished the rest of the journey to our lovely home.
When we finally arrived Riley Kate was ready to paint! She couldn't wait a second longer so......of course I had to do what any good aunt would do.....we painted!
That night we enjoyed gossip cathching up and soup as we sat on the back porch and looked over the water.
After everybody finally made it to the house we started the baby shower for Payton Ruth and Michelle.
The Little Girls loved eatting cupcakes and watching Mush open her happies
I had to end day one with this LOVELY wonderful face! She is beautiful from the inside out and I love her to pieces.
Well until next time my friends......
2 comments:
Looks like fun! What a great way to celebrate your 30th and spend time with family and friends!
so fun!!
Post a Comment