For some reason the month of April has always been a hard month for my family. If something was going to happen it happened in the month of April. My aunt use to kid that nobody could go on vacation during the month of April. As the years have gone the month of April has changed from gloom to pure joy. I like to believe the birth of my sweet nephew Carter changed the blues of April. Our sweet Carter turned five on April the 3rd. And yes I know I am behind on his birthday blog....but please remember I am a teacher, grad student, YMCA supervisor, and also planning a wedding. :) Now, back to Carter! I can't not believe that my sweet boy is five. How did he become a "whole hand" old? Where did the years go? Fast Facts about our little blessing:
- He loves sports.
- He randomly still gives me kisses ( it breaks my heart to think that soon he won't)
- He is so smart!
- He is going to be my ring bearer! I can't wait to see that handsome boy all dressed up!
- He loves to play! The other night he played in the dirt for an hour...."Aunt Amber come see the church I am building for the ants"! This melts my heart...I pray he will always see the importance building up the "church" of Christ and sharing the "Good News"!
- He ask tons of questions...which means he's only learning more and more!
- He loves his baby sister!
Happy Birthday Sweet Carter! I love you very much and am so blessed to have you in my life!
2 comments:
hey! I posted a few pics from your Longview shower on my blog - just thought I'd let you know :) Check them out!
He sounds like he's the sweetest little boy.
http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com
Post a Comment