I have always enjoyed reading my frined's blogs of their great Goodwill finds and have always felt like a loser because I never had the luck hunting talent that they have.Well, yesterday was a new day. My running partner,and by running I mean shopping/errand parter, SJ talked me into going to Dollar Tree. So she picked me up and off we went. We actually never made it to Dollar tree but did hit up Dollar General, Target, and finally Goodwill. I wasn't in the hunt for anything but of course am always up for an adventure. Anyways...... while walking around Goodwill I spied this lovely metal "C" for less than $5 and of course I snatched it up. While waiting for SJ to decided what lamp she wanted I got distracted and found this Southern Living Dress Me Up plate and of course I snatched it up too! All in all I found two fabulously wonderful items for under $10 and gained hope in the ability to find good bargins!
As one of our wonderful high school teachers use to say,
"Have a LARGE day"!



3 comments:
nice finds! I want to go next time! You need to check out the Habitat for Humanity Restore!
Yah, we need to! :) Email me a request so I can follow your blog!
Post a Comment